Pictures from GOLI's 2008 mission in Chennai,India. Volunteers (Surgeons from US and India along with volunteers) saving precious lives and improving quality of care.
- Dr Russo and Dr Kapadia In Action
- Dr Russo, Dr Kapadia (Directors of GOLI) along with a volunteer discussing the patient and next steps
The Boy's life GOLI saved. Thiyagarajan had ASD and this procedure was for ASD closure.
- GOLI's MD Dr Russo and Dr Kapadia Focussed on their surgery - the best in the world. So much passion, integrity and humility.
- Incredible focus and attention
- Kid after the surgery and being monitored - incredible to survive after such a major operation.
- The boy (Thiagarajan) survived the operation and gets a hello from Dr Russo
- On to saving next life (Pandi) with ASD
- Almost done
- Pandi- another boy saved (And smiles back on the mother and grandmother - priceless). Pandi was the real hero!
- Thought Leadership at indo American Children's Heart Surgery & Cardiac Stem Cell Research